CEDAR RAPIDS, IA or DUBUQUE, IA | $50K – 70K
We have multiple clients, ranging in specialty and asset size, who are interested in finding Credit Analyst for their growing Commercial Departments.
- Analyze and assess business or commercial borrower’s financial standing through statements, cash flows, tax returns and financial trends.
- Complete underwriting of new requests and service existing clients’ renewals, annual reviews, visits and evaluations.
- Contribute within the entire Commercial Banking Team’s success and assist the Relationship Managers daily monitoring/maintenance.
- Contribute to the full understanding of the client’s business.
- Verify that transactions comply with all laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably Real Estate or Finance)
- Minimum of one year related financial and/or credit analysis experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational and administrative skills with great attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal supervision