Operations Payment Manager
IOWA CITY, IA
Strong community bank with a sound reputation and top notch leadership is in need of a Operations Payment Manager in the Iowa City area. You’ll be be the ‘go-to’ for the back office payment functions for Credit Card services as well as assisting with Wire Transfers and ACH Functions.
OPPORTUNITY & KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manages a team of direct reports specializing in various customer payment areas.
- Lead the review of product and risk management of customer payments as well as emerging payment options.
- Oversees the product and risk management of customer payments, including ACH origination, cards/EFT and wire initiation, as well as specialist for RDFI and ODFI ACH functions.
- In collaboration with the 1st Vice President, Deposit Operations, this person will be accountable for the review and timely resolution of current exam documentation, compliance, audit findings and oversees and maximizes the administration and implementation of payment platforms while maintaining strong vendor oversite.
- 5+ years of Banking experience
- Credit Card Processing preferred experience
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS:
- $40K – $60K Base Salary
- Competitive overall benefits package
- Long Term growth opportunities
For more details, call us at 563.927.6200 or use the contact form on this page.