MADISON, WI | $60K – $80K
Strong regional organization in search of a Credit Analyst to assist with a large portfolio and multiple lenders in various markets.
- Analyze and assess business or commercial borrower’s financial standing through statements, cash flows, tax returns and financial trends.
- Complete underwriting of new requests and service existing clients’ renewals, annual reviews, visits and evaluations.
- Contribute within the entire Commercial Banking Team’s success and assist the Relationship Managers daily monitoring/maintenance of portfolio and deal flow.
- Contribute to the full understanding of the client’s business.
- Verify that transactions comply with all laws, regulations, internal policies and procedures.
- Must have 3+ years of C&I and CRE experience
- Prefer experience with larger, more complex deals in the $2MM – $15MM + range.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good organizational and administrative skills with great attention to detail
- In-depth knowledge of financial analysis, loan structuring and problem credit resolution
- Self-Starter who can work independently